1) Never ever skip breakfast. According to nutritionists, eating breakfast is key to keeping weight down and calorie-burning metabolism up. Moreover, eating a healthy breakfast can help you losing weight over time. Why is that? It's because A solid meal at the start of the day works hand in hand with metabolism, which is considered to be at the highest level in the morning. A healthy breakfast fuels activity and prevents ravings that arise when blood sugar drops.
2) Awaken your sleeping metabolism. Involve yourself in strength training for half a year and you will experience a boost in your metabolism which might have taken a full rest in many years. Strength-training can help you burn more calories even when you’re not involved in any physical activity for the whole day. It can also you have stronger bones, maintain balance, and avoid injury.
3) Manage stress in your daily life. Stress makes you age faster. It increases your blood pressure, keeps energy from reaching the brain, lowers libido, and fastens cellular death. Observe proper breathing exercises. This will help your heart stay calm. Quit worrying. As the Book of Wisdom says, worrying won't prolong your life.
4) See your doctor. Here's a short list of essential check-ups you must not miss.
- Eye exam: Every 2 to 4 years
- Blood pressure: Every 2 years
- Pap test and pelvic exam: Every 1 to 3 years
- Thyroid: Every 5 years
- Mole check: Every year
- Mammogram: Every 1 to 2 years
- Blood glucose: Every 3 years starting at age 45