Most women think that the best way to reduce their body fats is to involve themselves in intense exercise programs or to observe an active lifestyle. While this is proven effective to a wide extent, this might not work for those women who are obese or who have some big amount of fats in their bodies.
First of all, you will need to adapt healthy changes to your lifestyle particularly your diet. By watching what you put into your body, you will be more disciplined and focused on being healthy and sculpting your body to a desirable shape.
Engaging in a physical activity for about an hour a day can already help you lose weight. However, this may not be effective in reducing fat deposits in your body. If you want to acquire substantial fat loss in your figure,you will have to engage in cardio exercises on a daily basis. Exercises with cardio components cause the rate to pump up - working the body to target fats over carbohydrates for fuel. With a steady-state cardio exercise at a heart rate of about 65 per cent, you will need to exercise for at least 45 minutes in order to shake your fat stores. By participating in higher-intensity exercises, your body will opt for a greater percentage of carbohydrate for fuel. Your body will also have increased oxygen consumption during such exercises and for two hours after the exercises or training itself.
Struggling to lose body fats especially in the abdomen area can happen even after you've observed healthy eating habits and intensity exercises on regular basis. This can be brought about by psychological stress and hormonal imbalance. In fact, certain studies show that stress and elevated cortisol promote abdominal fat. With that said, incorporating mind movement and control exercises like yoga can help you lose body fats for good.
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
1) Never ever skip breakfast. According to nutritionists, eating breakfast is key to keeping weight down and calorie-burning metabolism up. Moreover, eating a healthy breakfast can help you losing weight over time. Why is that? It's because A solid meal at the start of the day works hand in hand with metabolism, which is considered to be at the highest level in the morning. A healthy breakfast fuels activity and prevents ravings that arise when blood sugar drops.
2) Awaken your sleeping metabolism. Involve yourself in strength training for half a year and you will experience a boost in your metabolism which might have taken a full rest in many years. Strength-training can help you burn more calories even when you’re not involved in any physical activity for the whole day. It can also you have stronger bones, maintain balance, and avoid injury.
3) Manage stress in your daily life. Stress makes you age faster. It increases your blood pressure, keeps energy from reaching the brain, lowers libido, and fastens cellular death. Observe proper breathing exercises. This will help your heart stay calm. Quit worrying. As the Book of Wisdom says, worrying won't prolong your life.
4) See your doctor. Here's a short list of essential check-ups you must not miss.
- Eye exam: Every 2 to 4 years
- Blood pressure: Every 2 years
- Pap test and pelvic exam: Every 1 to 3 years
- Thyroid: Every 5 years
- Mole check: Every year
- Mammogram: Every 1 to 2 years
- Blood glucose: Every 3 years starting at age 45
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Although we're now in the modern times, it is not late for parents to encourage their children to abstain from sex. As a parent, you may ask to your teenager to observe abstinence until she gets married or until she's mature enough to handle sexual relations appropriately and the repercussions of sex. Explain to her why you think this way. Who knows, she might adapt your beliefs and values about sex. Here are some points you can highlight during your discussion:
- Sex is risky for teenagers.
- You can express your special feelings for someone without sex.
- Abstaining from sex (anal, oral, vaginal) will keep you from acquiring sexually transmitted diseases and infections and from getting pregnant.
- Abstaining from sex will keep you safe from emotional stress and focused on your academic and life goals.
Even though your teenager decides not to have sex, it is still important that she knows about contraception. First of all, you might want to stress the importance of using condoms during sex. Besides preventing pregnancies, condom usage can keep you safe from sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Secondly, discuss the contraceptive options available in the market - intrauterine devices, contraceptive implants, birth control pills, contraceptive injection, emergency birth control etc. Lastly, discuss the natural family planning methods. Families who don't believe in the use of contraceptives use these methods to prevent pregnancies. Abstaining from sex during a woman's most fertile days is the most famous of these methods.