|photo courtesy of Google Images|
1) jumping on a giant trampoline
2) climbing trees and walls
3) joining camp activities
4) biking, skateboarding, skiing
5) swimming and exploring the shore for interesting stuffs like shells and starfish
6) briskwalking and jogging along parks
7) chasing after your pet dogs
8) learning dance moves from street dancers
All the activities mentioned above can provide a number of benefits to your child - mental, physical, psychological and social benefits. As you spend time in the outdoors, the kids get an opportunity to socialize with other kids and adults around.
Sweating out the stress and toxins they might have acquired from home or school. This cannot only increase their fitness level but also their concentration level. Consequently, they can have higher grades in school and have a ready mind to know more.
As for your health as an adult, you can maintain a healthier heart, stronger bones and muscles and better memory.