Moms definitely need to be nourished in order to get a lot of things done in a day. But with nourishment, it does not mean that we have to eat as much so that we can get as much energy. We must eat wisely to keep the unwanted fats from claiming our health and keep our bodies nurtured with all the nutrients needed.
Here are some quick tips which can get every mom started on dieting the right way:
- Eat 3 small meals and 3 small snacks each day.
- Ensure eating protein rich foods for every meal.
- So for complex carbs when you need energy for a heavy task.
- Eat lots of green leafy veggies.
- Eat lots of fruits - all kinds of fruits.
- Eat healthy fats in the form of olive oil, coconut oil, peanut butter and avocado.
- Cook your food the healthy way – grill, steam or use of vegetable oil.
- Do not get tired of repeating these steps to get the best results.